6 Things All Applicants Should Know As JAMB Begins Sale Of 2019 UTME Forms Today
The sale of the registration forms for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), which is conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), has begun today, January 10.
While announcing this on December 20, the board stated that the registration for the UTME would no longer be done at cybercafés but at accredited CBT centres.
The Registrar of JAMB, Prof. Is-haq Oloyede, also stated that limiting of registration of candidates to only approved CBT centres was to end extortion of candidates, mixing up of pupils’ data, malpractice, as well as for monitoring purposes.
Meanwhile, here are six things all applicants should know about when registering for the 2019 UTME.
- JAMB has started the sale of 2019 UTME forms January 10, and the exercise will last for six weeks.
- The use of wristwatches and pens by candidates and other persons remains ban in the exam hall.
- There will be 2019 JAMB Mock Examination and the date will soon be announced.
- The JAMB UTME CBT examination will commence in March.
- Candidates are highly recommended to get the 2019 JAMB brochure and JAMB syllabus.
- The price of the 2019 UTME registration form will cost a total of N4,700 as broken down below:
a. Cost of registration pin: N3,500
b. Compulsory reading text: N500
c. Service charge for registration: N700
The post 6 Things All Applicants Should Know As JAMB Begins Sale Of 2019 UTME Forms Today appeared first on 360Nobs.com.