- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by computing and analyzing account information
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information and recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Shall ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly financial accounts, investigating variances, correcting errors where necessary and providing explanations on departures from budget across all branches
- Monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations, ensuring completion and adequate record
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in line with Company’s Financial Regulations and Standing Orders and comply with current legislation
- Ensuring that all calculations are linked to supporting workings and appropriate source of information
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling end analyzing account information
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, resolving discrepancies
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, reconciling entries
- Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting personnel, and direct their work activities
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or Statistics
- Must be a chartered member of CAN, ACCA, Or ACA
- Minimum of 7 years working experience with proven record of accountability
- High proficiency in the use ot Accounting software (Sage. Peachtree etc.)
- Enterprise Resource Portal (ERP).
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Code as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.