Anadach Consulting Is Recruiting Nursing Officers
Anadach Consulting client is a growing family practice in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered family medicine.As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patient experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute in a rapidly growing organization.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Medical / Healthcare
The selected candidate will be responsible for the delivery of basic nursing care to patients. Supported by a senior nurse within the practice, she will deliver care within the boundaries of her role, focusing upon supporting patients to be healthy, disease prevention and screening activities. She will work collaboratively with the rest of the practice team to meet the needs of patients.
Qualifications and experience
- ·A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. (Additional qualification in Mid-wifery, Public Health, Administration or any other relevant additional degree would be an advantage)
- ·Minimum of 3 years post NYSC/qualification experience covering different aspects of nursing, especially immunization and family planning.
Key competencies and attributes
- Good documentation ability to prepare high quality summaries and reports
- Computer literate (previous experience in use of electronic medical record system would be an asset)
- Diligent and hardworking
- Detail oriented and ability to multitask
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- An uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery
- Should be pleasant, patient and honest.
Method of Application
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR FULL NAME AND REFERENCE POSITION AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Please Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Read more on : linkedin