- Salary: ₦120 000.00 – ₦150 000.00 Per Month
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sectors: FMCG,Environmental,Health & Safety
- Posted by INSIGHT CONSULT on Saturday, December 29, 2018
- Reference: STUP/ABD/HSE
- Employment Equity Position
- Apply before Wednesday, February 27, 2019 – 20 Days left
We are seeking an HSE Administrator to work with the Office HSE Manager and team
- Collect and verify monthly statistics from the field.
- Create weekly and monthly reports from the statistics.
- Assist in incident entry and verification into AIM
- Track, trend and report all Leading and Lagging indicators from site and Module Yard Locations.
- Track and send in hours and recognition cards for the Employee Recognition program
- Liaise with the other HSE departments on events like NAOSH, Fire Prevention Week, etc. Attend the HSE Team meetings.
- Assist in completing pre-qualifications for bids.
- Support the HSE Manager with managing the flow of information into and out of the HSE Department and support confidential initiatives and investigations
- General Administrative duties to assist the HSE Director and Field Advisers.
- Assist in finalizing HSE procedures, practices and manuals
- Organize Office HSE Orientations
- Ordering of HSE supplies and sending items to projects as required
- Maintain competencies, including health, safety and environmental, through attending training and development, as required, to achieve and maintain competence as it pertains to the position.
- Other Duties as assigned by the HSE Manager
- new initiatives : 1 to 2 years
- sound organisational skills : 1 to 2 years
- excellent communicational skills : 1 to 2 years
- General knowledge of HSE Management programs and processes.
- 1 to 3 years of Administrative experience
- A proven track record of excellence in safety and job completion
- Proven competency in the operation of key office software and productivity tools such as: MS Office suite of tools
- Proven competence in the effective organization and maintenance of legal and statute required documents
- Proved competence in Document Control software and systems.
- Communication skills – demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service, including developing and improving customer relationships internally and externally
- Attention to detail and a focus on producing a quality product in a timely manner
- Ability to appropriately handle highly confidential information and situations
- A university degree/HND in science discipline is desirable.
- Minimum 1 year related experience is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and OSHAS 18001 / ISO 14001 standards is an added advantage.
- Experience in risk assessments, HSE Audits/Meetings/Inspections, HSE Training, HSE Performance Reporting, First-Aid, and Accident Investigation.
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements and of the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for various hazards.