200 + Employees
Julius Berger is a Nigerian construction company, headquartered in Abuja, with additional permanent locations in Lagos and Uyo. The company is represented across Nigeria in structural engineering and infrastructure works, and in southern Nigeria through domestic and international oil and gas industry projects.
Title: Internship in Civil Engineering 2019
Location: Abuja or Uyo
Duration of use: 5-6 months
- We offer students of the Civil Engineering degree program (specialization: Civil Engineering and Road Construction / Infrastructure and Building Construction) the opportunity to support us as part of an internship abroad at our major construction sites in Nigeria. The operation is carried out by our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
- Offer processing
- Work preparation
- Support the site manager
- Technical support
- Bachelor of Engineering (from the 4th semester) or Master’s degree program
- Good English language skills
- User knowledge MS Office
- Interested in working in multi-cultural, international project teams
- Remuneration and expatriation allowance
- Takeover of airfare
- Takeover of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in corporate camps
Deadline: Not Specified.
Application Procedure: Click Here to apply online below