- Salary: Market Related (Negotiable)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sectors: Medical
- Posted by Careers24 Nigeria on Sunday, January 27, 2019
- Reference: 378727
- Apply before Thursday, February 28, 2019 – 21 Days left
Our client in the Medical sector is in need of a Radiographer
- Recommend and discuss treatment options with physicians;
- Examine patients and record medical histories;
- Provide counselling to radiologic patients to explain the processes, risks, benefits or alternative treatments;
- Develop or monitor procedures to ensure adequate quality control of images in conjunction with Head of Radiology;
- Establish and enforce standards for protection of patients or personnel as supervised by Head of Radiology;
- Participate in research projects involving radiology;
- Proficient in general radiography, X – Ray Studies, and Ultrasound.
- Current practicing licence
- Minimum 5 years post graduation experience and a PGD in Sonography.
- Member of the Association of Radiographers essential.